Grinnell-Newburg Open Positions
- QUALIFICATIONS: Must possess the qualifications and certification, or be actively seeking the certification, set by the code of Iowa and the Iowa Department of Education.
- SUPERVISES: The academic and support summer school personnel employed in the building(s) assigned to the summer program. Collaborates with the AmeriCorp and Community Program personnel.
- JOB SUMMARY: To provide leadership, supervisory, and administrative skills that will promote the educational development of each student during the summer program.
- Up to 8 hours a day
- Class D license
- passenger and school bus endorsement
- online bus class taken after hired has 6 months to take class
- Highly proficient in a variety of technology-based programs, office applications, etc
- Willingness to learn new tasks quickly and perform said tasks independently
- Friendly, welcoming and willing to assist visitors, students, parents and staff members
- Impeccable English, grammar, spelling and overall communication skills
- Is diligent about meeting deadlines, report submissions and attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in an environment where interruptions happen frequently
- Previous experience working with the public or customer service is preferred but not required
Route Bus Driver
Please pick one: