Quick Links
Skip to main contentSkip to navigation

Grinnell-Newburg CSD

Parents & Students


Ajax Loading Image


Forms and Documents for Parents

Athletic Forms:
In order for any student to participate in an athletic activity, there are certain forms that are required to be submitted before a student is able to participate.  Please find the required forms below, and return them to Tracy Neighbors in the High School office, or email your scanned documents to tracy.neighbors@grinnell-k12.org.

If your student is participating in sports please return all 4 forms
Health Forms:
Free and Reduced Applications:
Free and Reduced Application (click the link to download and return)
Please fill out and submit the following document to report an incident of bullying.  Bullying Report Form
Child Labor
Effective June 1, 2015, school administrators will no longer be issuing Iowa Child Labor Work Permits.  Youth, parents and employers complete a simplified form.  The form and instructions are available on the Iowa Division of Labor website.
Open Enrollment
According to the Iowa Department of Education, Open Enrollment is the process by which parents/guardians residing in an Iowa district may enroll their children into another Iowa school district. 
The deadline for students entering Grades 1-12 is March 1st. The deadline for students entering kindergarten is September 1st.
If you wish to homeschool your student(s) please find the appropriate forms and documents below.  More information can be found on the Iowa Dept. of Ed. website.