Quick Links
Skip to main contentSkip to navigation

Grinnell-Newburg CSD

Grinnell-Newburg High School


Ajax Loading Image


High School Equivalency Diploma

Students can earn their High School Equivalency Diploma through Iowa Valley Community College.  Information can be found through the Iowa Valley department of Continuing Education at https://ce.iavalley.edu/adult-literacy/hsed/, or by contacting Sheree Andrews at 641-260-0104.